3 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty
The 3 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty is subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 36 months from the date of completion of the work described and specified on the front of your contract (estimate).
Altract Co. will repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
- Pay the full contract price and proof of payment
- Retain a copy of the original contract
This limited warranty excludes:
- Any work where Altract Co. did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any work which was not performed by Altract Co.
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design, permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters.
- Exact paint matches as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by Altract Co. or the customer.
- Peeling, blistering or chipping which is caused by:
- Abnormal use or misuse ο peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by 5280 Exteriors ο structural defects (i.e. no drip edge above fascia or windows)
- Settling or movement
- Moisture content of the substrate
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gasses
- Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions (i.e. hail, wind), misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of Altract Co.
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface preparation described in the original contract.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE BY THE CONTRACTOR AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY ALTRACT CO. TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE FRONT OF THE CONTRACT (ESTIMATE). IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTRACTOR BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PRICE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED OR EXTENDED FOR ANY PURPOSE UNLESS DONE SO IN WRITING IN A DOCUMENT EXECUTED BY ALL PARTIES TO THE CONTRACT.